We conduct the restructuring process, which aims to help businesses affected by the financial crisis. We use tools which were created by the new restructuring law, in force since the beginning of 2016. Our aim is to enable entrepreneurs to continue operating, repaying debts and to protect the assets of the debtor and their family.
Restructuring in four forms
The new law allows restructuring of companies, which are insolvent or at risk of insolvency, in 4 forms:
- the procedure for an approval of an arrangement
- accelerated arrangement proceedings
- arrangement proceedings
- remedial proceedings.
We help to choose a form of restructuring adapted to needs and the position of a particular company. We take into account its legal, status, and financial standing.
Specialties of our law firm
We examine the optimal remedial procedure.
We enable further business activity and give the company an opportunity to earn an income while being a debtor.
We advise on reorganization of enterprises.
We strive to suspend enforcement proceedings and reduce debt.
We negotiate with banks, tax offices and ZUS aiming at debt reduction or partial cancellation of tax arrears and contributions arrears.
We help to change the legal form of a business to limit the liability of the company management board and enable a restructuring procedure.
On behalf of debtors, we negotiate with creditors and bailiffs.
We conduct remedial proceedings in cooperation with the auditor and tax advisors.
Main benefits for entrepreneurs from the law firm’s participation in company restructuring result from accelerating and improving the process of restructuring of companies in a crisis. These include:
- Professional advice and professional support in the correct application of the restructuring law.
- Taking over the coordination of the restructuring process by the law firm, so the entrepreneur gains time to improve their company activity .
- Suspension of the execution, which stops further accumulation of debts.
- An opportunity to improve the company’s financial standing and the gradual repayment of its obligations.
- Strenghtening of the entrepreneurs’ position in negotiations with creditors.
- Better prospects of an arrangement with creditors.
See how we can help you.