You have a debtor who does not pay you? We will help you get your money back. We provide legal services to enterprises within the scope of their liabilities. We represent creditors in cases of enforcement of claims, restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings.
We also provide legal assistance to debtors. We ensure protection of debtors’ interests. We supervise bailiffs’ activities .
Effective debt recovery
We are convinced that the key to successful debt collection is taking into account the interests of both parties – creditors and debtors, within the limits of the law. Balanced enforcement of claims carried out in accordance with the law may bring better results than incisive action against debtors.
The exceptions are situations where unreliable contractors deliberately shrink from responsibility for their obligations. Then we strive not only to recover debts, but also draw criminal consequences arising from evasion of debt repayment. Therefore, in debt collection proceedings we represent both creditors and debtors.
We cooperate with bailiffs in debt collection proceedings to effectively recover clients’ money, without exposing them to unnecessary costs.
Specialties of our law firm
- Determining a jurisdiction of a bailiff – to organize the course of activities of a bailiff.
- Limitation of enforcement of a debtor’s assets
- Reducing costs of debt collecting
- Restraint of bailiff’s charges, if it is disproportionate to bailiff’s efforts or if debtor’s financial situation does not allow them to bear costs in such amount
- Complaints about bailiffs’ activities
Actions in favour of debtors are designed to protect them against unlawful enforcement activities carried out by debt collection agencies and bailiffs.